Last updated: Jun 1st, 2015
- All Web Package contains 1 year Domain & 20 MB Web Space,
- All Free Plane, Packages and Services have So Many Limited Features.
- Domain & Hosting Charges will be needed to renew every year,
- We will provide updates absolutely free for first year, however upgrade will be chargeable,
- Updates are applicable for text content only,
- Images, Layout, Flash, etc. will be updated on extra cost only,
- Second year onwards both updates & upgrades will be chargeable, however we also take AMC for websites (Domain & Hosting renewal are not included in AMC),
- Our charges to update static page will be Rs. 500 /- per page,
- We will accept Website updates by email only (from registered email).
- Payment will not be Refund in Any Case.
- It will be your responsibility to provide our designers with all the information they need to complete your project. This includes logo, information, copy, text, pictures, etc.
- Upon the finalization of the proposal, an advance of 50% has to be paid upfront and an advance of 25% has to be paid When Layout Selection and the balance will be paid upon completion and approval of the same by you and before hosting the same on target servers but Maximum 7 Days of Project Completations.
- If your Cheque / credit card is rejected (if you made online payments), your work will be removed from the Internet.
- You MUST establish ONE point of contact! This is the only person from your company that will work directly with our Web designer/Project Co-coordinator. This is very important. Having more than one POC can lead to confusion and extra development time!
- We prefer E-mail communication in order to have a hard copy of design/work discussions. We realize that this may not always be appropriate and will schedule phone conversations as needed. You can always call in an emergency situation.
- If work is added to the original proposal development time & associated costs will increase.
- You are responsible for your content, copy, and text. We can provide copy writing if needed with additional cost.
- If you are not timely in correspondence or delivering materials, this will cause your project to be delayed, as we take on new clients daily.
- In case of Non – Receipt of Full Payment or Part Payment We Hold All Right for Domain, Hosting, Design and Development.
- We May Use the Domain / Hosting / Design and Development for Any Other Purpose.
- Domain Name Validity will be Valid from the Date of Domain Registration.
- Hosting Web Space Validity will be Valid from the Date of Hosting Web Space Registration.
- Gods Once Sold Will not be Taken Back or Exchange.
- Warranty will be Valid from Delivery Date or Bill Date Whichever is earlier.
December 28, 2014
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the www.jmdcomputerindia.com website (the “Service”) operated by JMD Computer (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by JMD Computer.
JMD Computer has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that JMD Computer shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Mehsana, Gujarat, India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 15 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Created with permission from the TermsFeed.com Terms and Conditions generator.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.